Madison Ave Pharmacy has Licensed Pharmacists on staff Monday-Friday who are trained to administer vaccines to patients over the age of 18. The vaccines listed below may be administered without a prescription, according to indications and contraindications, recommended in current guidelines from the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) of the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and other authoritative committees.
Vaccines We Offer:
- FLU VACCINE (Influenza Vaccine)
- PNEUMOVAX (Pneumococcal Polysaccharide Vaccine)
- PNEUMOVAX (Pneumoccocal Conjugate Vaccine)
- PNEUMOVAX (Shingles Vaccine)
- BOOSTRIX (Tetanus and Diptheria)
Vaccines are routinely added or removed from the list at any time. Please call if you have a special request.
*Eligible Patients 14 years & older for Flu Vaccine